21 Jan Membership Benefits Manager
Posted at 00:00h in
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated customer services or membership benefits management professional to join this established and sector specific supply and services business, supporting niche healthcare businesses throughout the UK.
Ideal candidates will have experience within a commercial role, ideally focussed on B2B membership benefits or rewards programmes financial performance.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, great customer service/care, be highly articulate and be commercially aware with solid negotiation skills.
The post holder will be joining an established team offering a broad range of services and products to a membership base of around 3000 customers in their specific market sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, model and implement Membership services and plans to ensure that customers are benefitting from their membership packages and associated discounts.
- Generate and implement new ideas to keep membership services packages fresh and relevant.
- Develop communication strategies and member community activities to retain and attract members to the benefits scheme.
- Develop bespoke pricing packages for key account/group customers working alongside Key Account Managers to develop compelling pricing propositions.
- Create annual membership promotions, ensuring commercial viability and reporting on monthly progress of promotions.
- Work closely with Customer Relationship teams to create innovative and automated promotional activities.
- Support training and compliance field teams, working with external clients where required to support busy regions and to maintain regular and direct customer feedback.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external suppliers and partners, negotiating favourable pricing for member benefits.
- Create clear digital and social media marketing and community strategies developed alongside in-house and external technology partners.
Attributes & Skills
Applicants should be recognised as being highly motivated, ambitious and commercially aware with proven negotiation skills.
Prior experience in B2B membership/partnership programmes is essential.
Applicants should also demonstrate appropriate academic qualifications to Degree Level.
This role may involve frequent travel.
A competitive salary package is on offer with Bonus Incentive Scheme + Competitive Benefits Package.