05 Nov Internal Account Manager – Dental
Posted at 00:00h in
This is great opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join this busy, internal account management and sales team, specialising in the dental sector.
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with dental practice clients over the phone, establishing opportunities for regional trainers to schedule regular CPD training with practice clients.
You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the trainers diary across their area, working towards achievable targets and KPI’s.
You will plan and implement your own call schedule, contacting existing and new clients prospects.
Longer term you will understand and develop personal knowledge of the companies range of products and services to assist clients in their decision making.
The role will involve maintenance and updating of a CRM software system, working alongside your area trainers to ensure that their diary is maintained.
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to build & maintain working excellent relationships with Internal stakeholders and suppliers and customers
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- Demonstrable understanding of sales methodologies
- Computer literate
This is a great opportunity for a dental professional with outgoing personality who is interested in making the step in to a more commercial or sales environment.
Full training will be provided and we welcome applications from individuals who have an enthusiasm and passion for dentistry combined with great interpersonal skills and an ambition to move in to customer services and sales.