03 Jul Dental Practice Manager
Posted at 00:00h in
Our client has a friendly progressive dental practice and are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic dental practice manager to lead our team.
The successful candidate will be expected to be knowledgeable and confident to undertake the following tasks:
- Manage CQC, Health and Safety, HTM 01-05 and Information Governance Compliance
- Supervise and lead a small team and oversee certain HR functions including recruitment, retention, performance and appraisal
- Managing invoicing, associate payments, lab bills and submission of payroll
- Monitor NHS/Private performance and report to the Directors
- Chair staff meetings, disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Oversee ordering of materials, equipment repairs and general property maintenance
- Monitor and manage open courses of treatment, patient recalls and bad debts
- Oversee practice audit processes and provide a report to the directors and wider team
- Knowledge of Denplan is preferable
- Knowledge of R4 would be an advantage
We are looking for a friendly, hard working, pleasant candidate who is caring, dedicated and thorough in their delivery of work. They must have effective communication skills including ability to respond to the needs of the patients, team and good listening skills.
The candidate should be well organised and proactive with good interpersonal skills and the ability to commit to personal and team development. The candidate should be a good team player with the ability to adapt to the needs of the business.
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate.
Please contact for more info.