04 Feb Dental Nurse – Maternity Cover
Our prestigious Client to be based in Twickenham are looking for a Dental Nurse to cover Maternity, with the potential to obtain Full Time Permanent Employment after this time.
They are looking for someone to work 3 Full Days a week Monday – Wednesday 8:45am – 1pm & 2pm – 5:15pm.
Previous experience in treatment coordination, orthodontic and implant nursing desirable but not essential
Duties will be both in nursing and at reception, under regulatory framework, common to practice of Dentistry. These will include:
- Working alongside their GDP’s carrying out all aspects of general dentistry.
- Processing of equipment in our decontamination room
- Participating in stock take and stock order and equipment processing
- Providing consistently high levels of patient service.
- Ensuring all protocols, policies and procedures are followed so as to maintain a high standard of practice administration and patient care.
- Contributing at practice meetings to help in the improvement of the practice development and performance.
- Participating in a variety of training meetings and courses to improve your knowledge of patient service and care.
- Varied work both in treatment rooms and reception desk.