21 Jan Dental Customer Support Manager
Posted at 00:00h in
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated dental professional to join this established and well known dental supply and services business, supporting dental businesses throughout the UK.
Ideal candidates will have at least 10 years experience within the dental sector, either within a practice setting or with external supply businesses.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, great customer service/care, be highly articulate and commercially aware.
The post holder will be joining an established team offering a broad range of services and products, including training and compliance and regulatory support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, model and implement Membership services and plans to ensure that customers are benefitting from their membership packages and associated discounts.
- Generate and implement new ideas to keep membership services packages fresh and relevant
- Develop bespoke pricing packages for key account/group customers working alongside Key Account Managers to develop compelling pricing propositions.
- Create annual membership promotions, ensuring commercial viability and reporting on monthly progress of promotions.
- Work closely with Customer Relationship teams to create innovative and automated promotional activities.
- Support training and compliance field teams, working with external clients where required to support busy regions and to maintain regular and direct customer feedback.
Attributes & Skills
Applicants should be recognised as being highly motivated, ambitious and commercially aware.
Ideal candidates should demonstrate a number of years within the dental profession combined with formal qualifications such as Level 3 or above in Training, Education or Management, combined with any formal dental qualifications e.g. NEBDN/NVQ in Dental Nursing.
This role may involve frequent travel and field based work, hence a full UK drivers license is required.
A competitive salary package is on offer with a basic salary range in the region of £30 – £35K + Bonus Incentive Scheme + Competitive Benefits Package.