05 Aug Clinic Manager
Posted at 00:00h in
Clinic Manager required for a fully digital, private Multi Award Winning Dental & Implant Clinic based in the affluent City of Brighton & Hove East Sussex.
Wonderful opportunity to gain experience working in a high-end, award winning clinic on a temporary basis until mid November 2020
As a Practice Manager you will be responsible for the practice performance by relating to revenue targets, cost management and overseeing diary performance ensuring full capacity at all times.
You will play a big role to increasing patient numbers by thinking outside the box with the full business benefits being in the forefront of your mind at all times.
The Practice Manager is fully responsible for audit and financial processes which must be completed to our business and CQC standards along with using social media to help market the Practice.
You must possess excellence in the following:
- Skills to continue making the practice a success
- Motivation skills to manage relationships with colleagues, clinical professionals and customers
- Organisation skills including prioritising important deadlines whilst managing reactive business needs
- Staff management including conducting one-to-ones, performance reviews, and managing staff development
- Experience of working within a private dental environment being registered with the GDC is essential
- Organise regular monthly team meetings to ensure all performance areas are being met and if not, identifying and addressing same promptly and efficiently
- Be fully proactive in your role as Practice Manager
- Be articulate in all that you do with excellent presentation at all times
• Be fully confident in leading an experienced team
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, for interaction with patients of all ages and backgrounds; have a flexible approach
- An interest in the welfare of others and a sympathetic manner, particularly to deal with patients’ fears
The Practice is looking for cover 3/4 days per week with an offered salary of £30k pro rata
Please contact for more information on the great opportunity