12 Dec Associate Dentist – Western Australia
Posted at 00:00h in
Associate Dentist required for practice in Busselton, Western Australia, Australia.
Part time, 4 days a week.
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, practice with a dedicated & professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced General Dentist to join our client’s team in Busselton. You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans; therefore, clinical competence is required.
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years’ experience.
About the Practice
Our client has been established for more than 20 years and employs a range of highly experienced clinicians. You will be supported by an established practice manager who has been with the practice for over 4 years.
The practice is in a great location and is just a stone’s throw away from the famous Busselton Jetty which is the longest wooden jetty in the world!!
They have a great reputation in the local area – 3.9 rating on google reviews.
Benefits to You
Our client will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment:
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
What we are looking for:
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Minimum of two years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
Western Australia, covering the entire western third of the country, is made up mostly of the arid Outback. Its population is concentrated in its fertile southwest corner, home to the Margaret River wine region and the riverside capital, Perth. In the far north, the Kimberley region is home to ancient Aboriginal rock art, the Bungle Bungle sandstone domes and Broome, with Cable Beach camels and a pearling industry.