12 Dec Associate Dentist – Victoria, Australia
Posted at 00:00h in
Associate Dentist required for practice in South Yarra, Victoria, Australia.
Part time, 3 days a week.
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Professional, high end practice with a dedicated dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge sharing and learning
About the Position
We are seeking a Dentist to join our client’s practice in South Yarra, Victoria. You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. The practice prides itself on providing exceptional service in a boutique environment. It has existing patients that are professional & loyal.
We are especially keen to hear from you if you have an interest & experience in Orthodontics, Endo, Oral Surgery or Botox. A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required for this position.
Benefits to You
Our client will offer you clinical freedom in a modern environment. We offer:
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
What we are looking for
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Minimum of five years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration and indemnity insurance
- Excellent communication skills
Hugging the tip of Australia’s east coast, Victoria is Australia’s second-smallest state, covering 227,600 square kilometres – roughly the size of the British Isles.
A wealth of diverse regions and attractions are packed into this compact area, with sweeping coastlines, pristine beaches and national parks and forests teeming with wildlife, plus wineries, lakes and mountains offering skiing, climbing and hiking. Best of all, many of Victoria’s unique and varied landscapes are easily reached as day trips from Melbourne.