12 Dec Associate Dentist – Maryborough, Queensland, Australia
Posted at 00:00h in
Associate Dentist required for practice in Maryborough, Queensland, Australia.
About the Position
We are seeking an enthusiastic Graduate or experienced Associate Dentist to join our client’s team in Maryborough to work 2 days per week (we are flexible on which days). You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans; therefore, clinical flexibility is required.
About the Practice
The practice is a private practice that has been established for over 30 years offering a variety of preventative & restorative dental services including implants. The practice has four surgeries and the team consists of two Dentists and a Hygienist who are supported by a team of highly professional practice support staff.
The team are committed to providing exceptional service and patient care in a relaxing, trusting and respectful environment.
Benefits to You
Our client will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment:
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
What we are looking for:
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration (or expected)
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
Queensland is an Australian state covering the continent’s northeast, with a coastline stretching nearly 7,000km. Its offshore Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest coral reef system, hosts thousands of marine species. The city of Cairns is a gateway to the reef and tropical Daintree Rainforest. The capital, Brisbane, is flanked by the surfing beaches of the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.