12 Dec Associate Dentist, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
Posted at 00:00h in
Associate Dentist required for practice in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
This Bendigo practice in beautiful country Victoria is currently inviting interest from an experienced General Dental Practitioner who is committed to excellence, competent in all aspects of general dentistry and has a genuine passion for delivering the highest standards of patient care!
Modern facilities, offering general and specialised services where you will be working alongside passionate and experienced dentists and support staff.
If you possess the following attributes, we want to hear from you!
- Committed to exceptional and ethical patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in all aspects of general dentistry
- AHPRA registered
- Eligible to practice with 2+ years practical experience in Australia
- Hold a current Radiation Licence and relevant insurances (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability)
What’s on offer:
- This opportunity is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday (the busiest days!!)
- Starting at 40% of net receipts with potential for higher earnings
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Weekend rebates applicable
- Relocation package may also be offered.
You will be surrounded by a great team of dental professionals and be fully supported by dedicated, caring staff; allowing you to concentrate on your clinical skills without the worry of practice management . You will retain independence over your clinical decision making, and benefit from practicing within a modern and well-equipped dental environment, with state-of-the-art dental equipment including NSK Surgical Motor, Dentsply Rotary (Protaper Next), ADEC Chair and OPG Facilities.
You have no clinical targets and you have complete autonomy to run your business your way!
Imagine being able to focus on building a successful career all while enjoying an ideal work life balance! Express your interest with us today by uploading your resume now.