28 May Recruitment Advisor
Posted at 00:00h in
Our client is an established but fast growing healthcare business with their Head Offices in Slough, Berkshire.
Due to ongoing expansion, they now require a Recruitment Advisor to join their existing recruitment and HR team.
The Recruitment Advisor, working alongside the Senior Recruitment Advisor will be required to deliver a professional, proactive and responsive recruitment and selection service, developing excellent relationships with operations teams, candidates and specialist external suppliers.
- Understand, evaluate and act upon existing and forecast recruitment needs across the UK businesses.
- Develop an understanding of varied job requirements and specifications, advertise, search and match appropriate candidates effectively.
- Develop candidate pipelines across online job boards, press, media and other appropriate channels as required.
- Carry out targeted searches for passive candidates across social media channels and appropriate databases.
- Maintain candidate contact for future/forecast opportunities – developing “employer of choice” relationships with passive candidates.
- Maintain database accuracy and update records on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain external agency relationships and ensure high quality candidate management of agency supply chain.
- Develop an understanding of unique markets and challenges and inform Management & HR strategies.
Alongside the Senior Recruitment Advisor, the Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new recruits to the business. This will include: –
- Review of appropriate CV’s and candidate profiles, screening for suitability.
- Arranging and conducting first stage interviews and providing candidates with an attractive employer proposition and details company information.
- Engage with prospective candidates in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- Discuss role details and scope including hours, locations, pay and benefits, training and other relevant job related information.
- Understand and escalate discussions to Senior Management or Operations teams where candidates require more detailed supporting information.
- Support Operations Management with additional recruitment support as required.
- Keep accurate information and update CRM systems to reflect all stages of the recruitment, interview and on-boarding process.
- Coordinate and arrange recruitment events, trade shows, college/university open days as required.
- Monitor ROI across paid advertising and sourcing platforms as a basis to formulate ongoing recruitment strategies.
- Provide regular feedback to management on recruitment activities.
Applicants should demonstrate at least two years of commercial recruitment experience in a fast paced industry setting.
Previous experience of recruitment in a healthcare or health sciences related setting would be highly advantageous as would a supporting qualification (e.g. REC/CIPD)