14 Sep Practice Manager – Dental
An exciting opportunity has become available in mixed private/NHS and denplan Dental Practice in Leicester
The practice offers a comprehensive range of dentistry services including general dentistry, minor oral surgery, orthodontics, implants.
The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and daily running of the practice to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care. The role covers a broad range of day to day responsibilities, including but not limited to the below.
- Managing the day-to-day running of a fast paced NHS and Private practice.
- Become the CQC registered manager and ensure the practice meets all CQC outcomes and legislative standards.
- Manage a team of professional Clinicians and employed support staff of Nurses, Receptionists and Cleaners.
- Strong commercial and business awareness in both NHS and Private dental sectors.
- Handling patient queries/complaints and replies efficiently and ethically.
- Implementation and maintenance of Clinical governance and practice policies including Health and Safety and conducting all required audits.
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and security.
- Human resource management including recruitment, inductions, staff inductions, team meetings , staff rota management, appraisals and staff wages.
- Supporting the team to develop their knowledge and skills to enhance performance.
- Management of finances such as invoices, banking, producing reports
- Marketing and promotion of clinic via both internal marketing strategies as well as website, google ad words and social media platforms.
Specific Skills Required
- Supporting the mission and our brand
- Extremely organised and able to handle a fast paced environment and react to business needs.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle challenging situations confidently in both internal and external environments.
- A dynamic management style being professional, friendly, flexible and approachable.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, honest and well presented.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft packages.
- Team player as well as working individually.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced practice manager looking to take on more substantial duties in an indendent dental practice or potentially an enthusiastic assistant manager, looking to take a step up in their responsibilities.
An attractive salary package is available with a guide salary of between £25,000 – £28,000, however consideration will be given to all applicants based on their previous experience.