30 Apr Pharmacist
Our client is looking to appoint a Registered Pharmacist to their growing team in Witham, reporting to the Pharmacy Superintendent.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a growing and diverse healthcare services business with multiple divisions supporting healthcare clients across a range of critical services. As such, the pharmacy team is one division of a large, market leading business with an excellent reputation in their market.
The Registered Pharmacist will be working as part of a team, providing safe and efficient pharmaceutical service within appropriate legal and professional requirements. You will be responsible for a team of people, ensuring full compliance with company SOP’s with full responsibility for adhering to all dispensing procedures and logging any dispensing issues.
The Pharmacist will also take on an active training, development and motivation role, with responsibility for staff performance.
This is a great opportunity for a Pharmacist to take an active role in monitoring and improving commercial experience, reviewing competitor activity and working with the business team to identify best practices and business growth opportunities.
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
- Attention to detail and have high accuracy for checking prescriptions
- Quick learner to understand new in house I.T systems
- Great communication skills to effectively and efficiently deal with customer orders, stock issues and product queries which may arise
- Knowledge of using pharmacy operating system
- Working within a pharmacy environment carrying out prescription checking
- Working within a pharmacy team and communicating with other departments (e.g. sales, purchasing, stock)
This is a genuinely unique opportunity which is outside the scope of a typical high street or retail dispensing pharmacy working in an innovative and fast moving healthcare business.