08 Feb Integration & Operations Manager
Great opportunity for a forward thinking and progressive dental business manager to take on a commercially focussed role combining pipeline integrations and operations management during the early phase of their future growth strategy.
This is a fast paced role working with an experienced clinical management team to assist in their growth strategy. The role has elements of a start-up business with a fantastic opportunity for growth but underpinned by a long established and well respected dental management team.
- Work alongside the business owner to develop and implement effective strategic business and promotional plans for the company’s offering.
- Provide operational support to incoming and existing partner practices
- Work with the business owner to nurture and develop an existing pipeline of growth opportunities
- Represent the business as part of the leadership team, fronting negotiations and building relationships with partners.
- Provide on-site field support to partner practices in a mobile capacity. * The role will be home based initially, but post Covid restrictions the role will require the post holder to spend time in the head office as well as in partner practices in a field based capacity.
- Manage pipeline activity of new partner projects, providing regular updates and diary input on deal progressions and new opportunities.
- Proven track record in a Senior Management role in the UK Dental Market
- Demonstrable commercial experience in business development/acquisitions
- Ability to develop and expand their dental network to identify future opportunities
- Strong operational background with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good IT literacy and ability to produce compelling presentations & professional marketing communication
The role is well suited to a professional with a comprehensive understanding of the increasingly consolidated dental market and the opportunity to challenge market trends.
You will be working with a forward thinking and innovative team, bringing a compelling ownership and services model to the private dental market, with substantial scope for rapid growth.
We welcome applications from individuals of all experience levels demonstrating the above attributes and skills, looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity.