Due to internal movement we have a rare part time role available with our client’s practice in Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Popular and Established Practice.
- Warm, Professional Team.
- Established book.
Stepping into the shoes of an experienced Clinician, this role would suit someone with a similar skillset and and level, in addition to:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar clinical role.
- The ability to provide a wide variety of dental services.
- Confidence to plan and discuss treatment plans with your patients.
- An approachable personality, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Our client is New Zealand’s largest dental healthcare provider with over 110 practices across New Zealand, and they are passionate about providing premium-quality dentistry to their patients, and on-going support to their Clinicians.
They offer something a little different for Clinicians, focused on your ongoing growth and development: with their clinical bonus/ benefits and training program, clinical conferences and networking events with CPD points – you’ll be valued and enjoy being a part of a huge network of peers who are just as passionate as you.
With over 15 years specialising in the UK, NZ and Australian dental sector, Blue Sky People has hundreds of independent and SME practice clients worldwide. If you are looking for your next Associate or Locum role, feel free to contact us for an informal and confidential chat about your dental career.