02 May Dentist – New Zealand
- Demonstrated experience in a private practice environment
- A recognised tertiary Dental Qualification
- Ideally practiced in the UK, US, Canada, Australia or South Africa
- A high level of experience across a wide variety of dental services
- Ideally provisional acceptance to practice Dentistry in NZ through the Dental Council.
Or, if you’re seriously considering opportunities in Australia or New Zealand, why not come and meet our team and some of our clients at the Dentistry Show at the NEC on 17th & 18th May? See us on Stand D75 close to the Nextgen Conference area.
We’ll have our expert team available to discuss options with you as well as employers from both Australia and New Zealand who can talk to you about specific opportunities they have to offer and the support they provide for relocating internationally.