29 Jun Dental Nurse
Are you a GDC Registered Dental Nurse, looking to work in a high quality independent dental practice, delivering exceptional patient care? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is an independently owned High Street Dental Practice offering private general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry to a discerning patient base.
You would be working as part of a small experienced clinical team where everyone gets involved and even the Principal Dentist isn’t afraid to pull a shift on reception!
If you love putting patients first and want to work in a patient centric practice using the latest dental technology including new equipment to improve COVID-19 operational considerations including Air Purifiers and Custom Screens, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Be qualified and GDC registered
- Minimum of 1 years clinical experience
- Have good computer skills as we are fully digital
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be passionate about providing the best clinical care and patient journey
Additional job details:
- Reception duties will occasionally be required as part of the role
- Fully digital and paper-free
- Digital X-ray systems including digital OPG and CBCT for which training will be provided
- Impression free with an iTero scanner for which training will also be provided
- Free, local, off street parking.
- Located on the beautiful, bustling Wendover High Street.
- Supported training for extended duties training for nurses keen to progress.
- New Standard Operating Procedures which are constantly reviewed and for which full training will be provided.
- New equipment in place to manage infection control, eg. Dentair Air Purifiers to provide the best possible environment for our team and patients.
- Well stocked with fully CE certified PPE and have in house fit testing for FFP3 face masks.
Hours of work:
- Monday 8.45am – 7.15pm
- Tuesday 7.20am – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 7.20am – 4.00pm
- Friday 7.20am – 4.00pm
- Some Saturdays may be required on a rotational basis
Excellent rates of pay are on offer commensurate with experience and enthusiasm.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside highly skilled dentists and hygienists. You will be assisting with everything from cosmetic and implant dentistry to oral surgery, orthodontics and facial aesthetics. You will also be performing front of house duties for our lovely patients on reception.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
New Standard Operating Procedures for which full training will be provided.
New equipment in place to manage infection control, eg. We have installed Dentair Air Purifiers and Custom Screens, hand sanitiser stations etc.