27 May Chartered Accountant
Posted at 00:00h in
Our client is looking to recruit a Qualified Chartered Accountant with extensive experience of accounts production and used to working closely alongside the management team.
Our clients business operates as a multi-site group operation with operations and property estate across the UK. Due to ongoing growth, they are actively looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Chartered Accountant to their team with corporate experience in a hands on role.
Our client is a fast growing SME sized business operating in the healthcare sector and this is an ideal opportunity for a qualified chartered accountant to join an established but fast moving and dynamic business where they can have an active input in the investment strategy and growth of the business – rather than just crunching the numbers.
The Accountant will report directly to the Managing Director and CEO, working closely with the Operations Management team on management of P&L as well as the acquisitions strategy for the business.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of final statutory and non-statutory accounts
• Review and advise on acquisitions targets and financial due diligence
• Financial advice to help tax efficiency
• Preparation and completion of tax computations and submissions to HMRC
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Company secretarial work
• Data analysis to identify potential savings or help margins In return, we offer:
• A friendly and collaborative work environment
• An opportunity for your ideas to be heard and active participation in group strategy
• Control over your career progression Benefits:
• CIMA (Required)
• ACA (Required)
• ACCA (Required)
For more information and to arrange an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please do not hesitate to contact us.