28 Jun Associate Dentist – Suitable for EU/PVLE
MENTORS AVAILABLE for EU PLVE dentist
Did you graduate in Europe and are trying to gain experience within NHS England?
Even if you require Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship If the answer is yes then our client is looking for dentists like you!
What they offer you:
- Full time vacancy.
- Mentors available to complete NHS conditions.
- Full visa support provided.
- Clinical support and guidance to complete your NHS England conditions.
- Flexible UDA target depending on your NHS conditions.
- 0% finance offered to patients to help develop your private patient base.
- If required, Performers List Validation by Experience programme in an approved practice.
We are looking for associate dentists with GDC registration. Having an NHS conditional performer number is advantageous, however, if you are yet to apply for your NHS conditional performer number, our client has a dedicated team to support you with your application. As well as a opportunities for two dentists in Aberdeen, they also have mentors available across the UK however the more flexible you are with the location of your mentorship, the more opportunities we can discuss with you.
- Our client is a small group of practices privately owned by an experienced dentist.
- Their practices are mixed NHS/Private with healthy private income.
- They will continue to support your dental career, investing in equipment, materials of choice and team development to help you succeed in the role.
- Free CPD package, access to specialist mentor training for e.g. in sedation or implants.
- Opportunities to become mentors for foundation dentists and/or overseas dentists in the future. Many of their dentists who started under mentorship programmes now mentor themselves.
- Direct access to the principal dentist without having to go through a multi-layered management team.
- Positive working culture, putting dentists at the centre of everything they do.
Our clients mentorship opportunities are always hugely popular, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.