18 Feb Associate Dentist
Are you looking for a modern, forward-thinking practice that nurtures a great team culture and is focussed on the growth and development of its team? Looking to develop your skills and do more cosmetic dentistry with greater job satisfaction and more take-home pay?
The incoming associate will inherit a full and well maintained patient list in a long established practice with excellent patient reviews. They offer all aspects of general and private dentistry including Invisalign, composite bonding and Implants.
They have a clear vision to have a positive effect on patients going above and beyond for our patients and each other.
• Stable, well-managed patient list
• Hygienist on site
• Fully computerised, digital radiography, rotary endo, intra-oral cameras and iTero scanner
• Friendly and supportive colleagues with mentorship and training opportunities available
• Clear strategy and marketing plan for the year
• Friendly, caring individual who is a confident communicator?
• Flexible mindset to grow and learn?
• Proficient in Invisalign/short term orthodontics? (The practice currently has Invisalign go Elite status and aiming for Apex Elite status)
• Part-time position available with up to 3000 UDAs + excellent potential for private income
• Enhanced skills in facial aesthetics, oral surgery and endodontics desirable due to demand
The surgery is currently available for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday sessions as well as 1-2 Saturdays per month for additional private appointments.