Relocation Services

dental jobs in australia

Relocate to Australia

With over 10 years experience placing well over 600 dentists, we’ve learnt a few things along the way.

Here you’ll find some useful tips and links to help you with your move to Australia, but we’re always at hand for any advice you need along the way.

We operate UK wide and also carry out International Dental Recruitment for Australia, New Zealand and the United Arab Emirates.


Support with the relocation process


Support with the relocation process


Short term accommodation


Currency exchange & support


Tax and Accounting advice


Tax and Accounting advice

Migration Agents

Meet the Agents Below

While we will talk you through our experience with different visa’s, the immigration rules are subject to change and you should always speak to a specialist migration agent for up to date advice.

Beth Fitzpatrick

Visa Specialist and Migration Agent, specialising in providing expert visa advice.
Registered Migration Agent No. 0317666 |

Robyn Vogels - Personal Relocations

Specialist Relocation Agent – supporting all aspects of the relocation to Australia, including property and schooling.

Robyn Vogels founded Personnel Relocations in 2008 to support people moving to Australia. Her personal experience from across the world defined her understanding of the intense process of relocation, especially when moving with families and children. She strongly believes that relocations are life-affirming transitions and ought to be handled with care.

Buy Your DIY Move Guide to Australia below


Here are a few links you might find useful to help you as you prepare for your move down under!

Tax File Number (TFN)

Required for Tax and superannuation

Australian Business Number (ABN)

For contractors or businesses


Sort your insurance out with ease

Car Hire

Competitive rates for leading rental brands


Find a School for your children before you move

Pet Relocation

Get a bespoke quotation at


We recommend Palmers Relocations Australia

Get In Touch

If there is anything missing please message us


The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency:

supports the 14 National Boards in their role of protecting the public and setting standards and policies that all registered health practitioners must meet.


Documents will need to be certified by a Notary Public in the UK for AHPRA to accept the upload


If you are applying for registration from the UK you will need to download the ADGF-20 form from here

AHPRA Contact

From outside Australia
+61 3 9285 3010 Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm (AEDT) Contact us below

Financial Services

Halo Financial is an award winning, safe and secure Foreign Exchange Specialist who can assist you with transferring your money internationally. Halo offers exceptional exchange rates and guidance on getting the timing right to transfer your funds, which could save you money!

GC Partners since 2003, have made it simple for over 150,000 clients to transfer money to more than 125 markets across the world. They are a specialist financial services provider and move money overseas. Utilising great exchange rates, their bespoke services are designed to be quick, reliable and secure.


Australia’s government-run healthcare system gives you access to:


Free or subsidised treatment by doctors, specialists, optometrists, dentists and some other health practitioners


Free treatment and accommodation as a public (Medicare) patient in a public hospital


75% of the Medicare Schedule fee for services and procedures if you are a private patient in a public or private


hospital (not including hospital accommodation and items such as theatre fees and medicines)


Temporary Accommodation

Short term accommodation in Australia

Rental Properties

Search for somewhere to live Australia wide
Quest offers the largest network of apartment hotels, with over 170 locations throughout Australasia. Get 12% off Best Available Room rates at Quest Apartment Hotels across Australia. Simply follow the link. below and use the exclusive promo code when booking online.

Arriving in Australia

You will need to present in person with your ID documents to a regional AHPRA office to confirm your registration. Your practice/employer will need to apply for your provider number and you will also need to undertake your Radiography License. Allow between 4-6 weeks before you will be able to start work – plenty of time to find accommodation and explore your local area and other parts of Australia.

Here are the links to the regional tourist boards:


New South Wales


Western Australia

Northern Territory

Australian Capital Territory

South Australia